8.25.2005

RIP Six Feet Under

Some of you didn't like it because of the morbidity surrounding a series set in a funeral home. Some of you didn't like feeling like your emotions went through the wringer after every episode. Some of you stopped watching it after season four went a little off-track. Some of you just didn't have HBO.

Well, it's been three days since I saw the finale and I'm here to tell you: the last four episdoes were more than worth all the joy, angst, sorrow, laughter and depression that Six Feet Under has caused over the years.

I won't wax poetic over the whole thing; how about skipping the latest Will & Grace and renting the DVDs instead?

1 Comments:

Blogger BHWS / BHWG complained...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Six Feet Under. I actually have two rants dedicated to it at my personal Blog (http://supergoddessgirl.blogspot.com) I had season 4 on DVD and would watch an episode a night; well, the whole Nate/Lisa thing had me riveted, I watched til 2am - it consumed me! I couldn't wait to find out what happened. I laughed, I cried... and I'm not exactly sure why the critics panned Season 5, I really thought it was done so well. So very sad to see these quirky but very real characters go. Two thumbs up to HBO for having the guts to have sponsored a show that was truly unique and "out of the box"....

8/26/2005 9:10 PM
comment permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->