1.11.2006

Goals for the Month

Since I have this opportunity to get paid without working for a month, I'm going to set a few goals here, mostly to keep me sane and focused, but also just to write them down and get on the path to 'figuring things out'.

I am going to make it a point to write daily. My hope is that you will get thirty entries from me over the next thirty days (or until I'm too busy with a new job). Somedays it might be a paragraph, other days it may be pages. Here are some other things I'd like to get done, in somewhat relative order:

Find a job that I like(that's a no brainer).

Write for the blog every day.

Maintain a clean apartment. If I'm going to spend most of my time here, I need a clean environment in which to contemplate life.

Eat lunch at Galleria Umberto at least once.

Walk on the treadmill two out of every three days.

Clean up my computer -- get rid of old files that have been on my desktop for months, organize my music.

Finish putting all my CDs on my computer (for those of you know my CD collection, you know how monumental this is).

Finish watching season four of The Shield on DVD so I can begin watching season five as it airs on TV.

Watch Once Upon a Time in the West -- a DVD I've had for over year, but never had three solid hours of awake time to watch it.

Finish the Freaks and Geeks DVD set. I've had this expensive collection for over two years, but have yet to finish it. I've called this series one of my favorite of all time, but I'm ashamed to say that I haven't gone though the whole set yet.

We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->