1.15.2006

The Jack Bauer Power Hour Begins

I like to call myself one of the orignal 24 watchers... I've never had to watch an episode on DVD because I was there from Day 1 (12:00am-1:00am). All those 2001 World Series commercials got to me and there was no way I was going to miss such a hyped show.

The show has had its ups and downs, as well as some truly ridiculous, over the top moments, but all in all, it's been an extremely exciting four days in the life of Jack Bauer. There is no more exciting hour of television than an episode of 24. I pity those of you who have not given it a fair shake (I suggest five or six episodes). In fact, I know just as many girls who love the show as men. So dudes out there, if you're looking for something to do on date night, why not stay in and catch the Jack Bauer Power Hour?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->