11.08.2005

The Return

Hey-ho bloggerinos -- I know it's been a long time since I last posted anything. Life's been busy, that's all I can say. Work has been very busy, which is rather refreshing since at my last job I'd have several opportunities a day to post my thoughts. Now all I think about it TPS reports. I also moved in with my ladyfriend; the unpacking/organization has been almost non-stop for the last two weeks. We're almost done.

Anyway, I'm sick today and stayed home from work, so maybe this will be the first of a few posts today (or maybe this will be the only one you get, you lucky bastards).

1 Comments:

Blogger Coolhand complained...

HE's back. The man who got me into the game is back! The crowd goes WIIIILDDDD ::clasp hands together and makes static noise:: Haaaahaaazzzssrzzzz

11/17/2005 12:09 AM
comment permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->