2.21.2006

Coffee and music

Has a beverage ever changed your outlook on life? I wouldn't call myself a serious coffee drinker, but I can't find a more perfect solution for making me feel like I could take on the world. From the time I wake up to the time I have a few sips of black coffee, I just want to turn around and head back towards my bed. Let the world drive itself to hell while I dream of a warm climate. However, once I have that cup in my hand, the radio going... I am the king.

I'm not sure why this combination of music and caffeine can cause such an attitude change in such little time, but I hope it doesn't get old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coolhand complained...

Egg Nog.

I had this kick-ass weight-loss thing going until november, and as soon as the egg nog hit the shelves, i gained more weight than i had before. this has been happening for years now.

Watch me on Smackdown!
- Mark Henry

2/21/2006 3:29 PM
comment permalink  
Blogger Elliott complained...

If you were one of the cool kids, you'd suck back a couple cigarettes to go with that coffee. Coffee & Cigarettes. Mmmm.

2/23/2006 2:36 PM
comment permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->