9.19.2006

Housekeeping

Quiet day at work + the most boring day of the week = blog maintenance!

I've cleaned up the links on the right, removing some (Megan and Joseph, tsk tsk) blog listings, creating a few categories, and adding a couple links that I think you all would enjoy.

Also, the Netflix RSS feed I had keeps breaking. I know you are absolutely dying to know what I have in my queue, but I just can't get the feed to stay consistent. If you want to know, just join Netflix and 'friend' me.

Perhaps now I'll do a little site redesign. Who else is tired of black all the time?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous complained...

That's nice of you to keep my link up there, but it's gone the way of 'Lucky Louie' and won't be returning soon.

9/20/2006 10:22 AM
comment permalink  
Blogger Carl complained...

We'll miss you, Jamie. Though your blog did not have as much gratuitous language or sex to begin with. Perhaps you're more of a Showtime thing...

9/20/2006 1:22 PM
comment permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->